Monday, December 14, 2009

Does a photo facial work well on freckles?

I want to know. so if u've had it


does it work well?


how many treatments do u need?


price of each treatment?


and if u get it done and use sunscreen do your feckles come back?


and how strong of a sunscreen should i use after?


thanks


Does a photo facial work well on freckles?
I have freckles and personally wouldn't trade them for the world. But to answer your question, it really depends on the amount of freckles you have seeing as how no procedure is perfect. Of course your freckles will come back because your skin is designed that way. If you are prone to freckles, you should use the highest SPF you can find because skin damage does result every time you gain freckles in the sun. Hope I helped!Does a photo facial work well on freckles?
you can't get rid of frecklse. i would know because i have a lot. the only way is to use lazer treatment which cost a lott and it hurts.


but freckles do fade as you get older.
WHY would you want to get rid of freckles?? I love my freckles, and I love freckles on other people. They are incredibly cute, and it's something that you can't fake. Be proud of your freckles. They're sexy.
no
no
u can never get rid of freckles. Srry I have already tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment