Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HEELP!!!how do throw off facial recongition technology!!? passport photo!?

mom just said im going to get a passport photo in like an hour or so! im all freaked out! what if they upload my photo into some kind of national database or something! i dont wanna be spied on or identified everywhere i go! somebody help me by telling me techniques to throw off facial recognition technology hellpp!!! this is the apocolypse for me if i get my picture taken and the government can identify all the places ive been!! someone help me!! im really freaked out!HEELP!!!how do throw off facial recongition technology!!? passport photo!?
Jeez - and I thought I was paranoid.





Probably best you don't bother with the passport and go and live in a cave somewhere if you want to avoid ';the man'; monitoring you.HEELP!!!how do throw off facial recongition technology!!? passport photo!?
If you are that freaked out, don't get the passport and stay home.





There is NO way around this. Either you go through the steps and get the passport so you can travel or don't.





That is up to you.





My computer looks at my face to see if I am authorized to log on or not. It will only get worse, so unless you want to live in a cave someday, you will have to reconcile this in your own mind and then live with the consequences.





If you already drive, your photo is on record with your State anyway, so it is really too late.
It is really easy. Get three or four of your closest friends to beat the crap out of you before you go in. A couple of black eyes, a broken jaw, missing teeth and flattened nose will make you harder to recognise. Or you could just grow up like the rest of us and realise that we live in a world where such things are an unfortunate but necessary part of life.
Hope you never need a driver's license. The DMV will make the photo look like you're an illegal alien, and I don't mean from a different country.





If you wish to travel, and I highly recommend that you do, peel off the shell, mommy can't and shouldn't protect you.


ADDED:


'for crimes you may or may not have committed'


Dude, you're way too paranoid!


Good-bye, bon vogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment