Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hairstyles and Facial Structure (Gormless-looking photo inside - you are excited!)?

I spent ages checking out what cuts suit which face shape, but what I noticed was that 'oval' and 'oblong' shapes are both described in such a way that basically says your face is clearly longer than it is wide. HOWEVER, an oval face shape can carry off any cut while an oblong shape can't do really long or really short hair.





SO, does anyone know the difference and if so, what the heck am I? I've talked about cutting my hair short, but if It turns out looking horrible I'm gonna regret it a LOT.





Have a photo of me looking gormless and confused. It's the only one that's vaguely close-up / facing the camera / I'm not wearing my headphones in / I'm not doing something weird: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/c鈥?/a>Hairstyles and Facial Structure (Gormless-looking photo inside - you are excited!)?
Your pretty. =]


I think it's a load of rubbish about different face types and stuff. There are loads of people in this world and it's impossible to sort out their face shapes into five or six categories.


I wouldn't worry about oblong/oval faces because you look to me like you have an oval or a heart shaped face anyway.


Are you sure you want to cut your hair? I think you would look prettier with long hair or the length you have it at the moment.


Remember that when you get your haircut to be specific about how much you want chopped off because they usually cut it too short.


Hope I helped and good luck xHairstyles and Facial Structure (Gormless-looking photo inside - you are excited!)?
I think you have an Oblong shape to your face. If you look on google, some celebs have short hair w/ the same face structure. But it all depends on the style that you like
Whats the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment