Wednesday, December 16, 2009

[[PHOTO]] What facial features make me ugly?

I keep asking this because everyone is lying to me, saying there isn't anything thing wrong.





Honest answer! No lies.


http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh116/89murph/DSC02569.jpg





If anyone says there isn't anything wrong, you must be blind or a pure liar. I'm not ';fishing for compliments'; I keep asking but most of you seem to lie.[[PHOTO]] What facial features make me ugly?
Really, nothing is wrong with you. I don't tell lies. Maybe you should smile. I like longer hair so maybe grow your hair out a little. You have very nice eyes. You just aren't my type but there is nothing, whatsoever, wrong with your appearance.


EDITING: 'not my type' means that you are not my type. You are not ugly. There are alot of hot guys I know that are not my type so THERE! : )[[PHOTO]] What facial features make me ugly?
What makes you think people are lying when they tell you nothing is wrong?? Your not ugly, nor is there anything in particular that would make you ugly. That's crazy boy. You need to boost your self-esteem rather than picking out the small things you think are not right about your appearance. And obviously everyone else feels the same if they're saying there is nothing wrong!
its not your facial features, its your lack of confidence.
The fact that you have no self confidence makes you ugly.





So...there's that.





Oh, and you have bad skin. Fix it.
you need to smile


your ear lobes are right attached to your head


you just look kind of blah
no ones perfect..

No comments:

Post a Comment