Monday, December 14, 2009

Salicylic acid peel and other acne treatments?

I have been battling skin problems for the past 10 years and although my acne isn't too terrible now, I have lots of clogged pores all over my face, upper arms, and all over my back. I also have some pretty moderate scarring on my lower back and upper arms. On top of that, I get tons of tiny flesh colored bumps all over my upper back and upper arms that won't stay away no matter how many times I scrub them off.





I have tried bio oil and vitamin E oil for acne scars and have just started using tea tree oil to get rid of what acne I have left. I was looking into buying a bottle of salicylic acid for an at home peel but don't know what I need to get.





Also, are there any other at home treatments I can do to help get rid of my acne, scars, or the flesh colored bumps on my body? I don't have the money to see a dermatologist (and I've been before, they aren't much help). I am so sick of hating the way my skin looks and having to pick out my clothing based on how bad my acne is that day. Salicylic acid peel and other acne treatments?
Unfortunately not a lot of topical products do too much or at least I havent had any luck with any of them. Just wanted to let you know about a skin care line my OBGYN told me about when I asked him in frustration about my breaking out (I started when I was pregnant early this year), It's called Image Skincare and it's physician prescribed. they have different groups of products for different levels and needs. I'm trying out the clear cell line which is specifically for acne and oily skin. I checked them out online too.. www.imageskincare.com Hope this maybe helps!Salicylic acid peel and other acne treatments?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.htm
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)



Some home treatment you can find to


http://www.skin-care-reviews.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment