Monday, December 14, 2009

How long you should keep 20% salicylic acid on your face to make it peel?

I use 20% salicylic acid on my face for 4 minutes(as written in the instructions) and then wash my face off. My face does not peel. Do you recommend me keeping it longer. If yes, how long? I bought this acid from http://www.perfectpeelsolutions.com/How long you should keep 20% salicylic acid on your face to make it peel?
Never heard of a 20% salicylic acid peel. I would be careful with this stuff. I've had a couple chemical peels at a doctor's office, but my skin didn't actually ';peel';. I think it's just a term they use to describe that it's suppose to remove the top layer of your skin. I looked on the website, and for the prices they charge that's pretty cheap so I hope you didn't get riped off! I would only get peels at a doctor's office or spa. Yes it is more expensive, but better safe than sorry. Have you tried the Neutrogena wave? I just bought it a few days ago and have used it a couple times but it does a really good job of cleaning deep into your pores (better than any of the scrubs i've used). It makes your skin really soft too. Just a suggestion :)





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment