Monday, December 14, 2009

[[PHOTO]] What facial features make me ugly?

I keep asking this because everyone is lying to me, saying there isn't anything thing wrong.





Honest answer! No lies.


http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh116/89murph/DSC02569.jpg[[PHOTO]] What facial features make me ugly?
LMAO ALL OF THEM[[PHOTO]] What facial features make me ugly?
Okay. I'll be nice and be completley honest with you, boy your are butt ugly. I can't see how you would make a picture like that public. That's a shame. I'm suprised your camera didn't break. I pray for your mother for having a child so ugly. Got damn have you a dated a girl (not your mother)? Hahahahahaha.
*sigh* You should look at the good side of things. What makes you good looking? You shouldn't be worried about this. You are fine. Whoever tells you you're ugly is not a nice person. Everyone is beautiful.
Your skin is kinda wierd looking it might be just from the picture, but that's it you apear to be rreally cute besides that.
i honsetly think you're handsome : D but your eyebrows make you look kinda mean, not really ugly. or maybe it's just the way your looking in the picture that makes you look mean
Goo!!!!!! Everything is wrong. I'd recommend a full face transplant.
uhhm, your eyebrows are a little ... frizzy? I don't know lmao.


And acne never really makes anyone look pretty,


but other than that,


I like your hair, (:
you can't see your face.


wow you're strange take a normal


face on picture then i'll be honest.


(:
yeah take a picture where we can actually see ALL your facial features.


k.bye.
i think your just paranoid... theres seriously nothing wrong with you... what do you think is wrong?
None make you ugly. You're not ugly.
I don't think you are ugly sweetie pie, who told you that?
Your hair is a mess, fix it.
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment