Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Trying to decide the best facial hair for my face. Any suggestions? (photos included)?

I can't grow a full beard bc of my Native-American ancestry. I have thin/bald spots. I want to grow facial hair to have a more masculine look. Do you have any suggestions with the shape of my jawline and the hair that is available on my face?





http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272鈥?/a>





http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272鈥?/a>





http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii272鈥?/a>





It's a serious question. I tried different looks, but no one ever liked them, they only told me to just shave it. But I look so much younger when I do. I'm tired of the babyface look.Trying to decide the best facial hair for my face. Any suggestions? (photos included)?
I think your lips are totally kissable


kinda distracted from the facial hair. sorryTrying to decide the best facial hair for my face. Any suggestions? (photos included)?
what you have is ok, looks good, the hairier you have it the more mainly it might look, guess it is up to you.
Looks fine the way it is.





Thought honestly it's a bit hard to tell what would truly look good without the rest of your face...like asking what glasses shape/color and only showing a pair of eyes.
I think the partially grown chin beard looks just that, partially grown.
I think that its pretty rad the way it is in the pic.
the third pic is hot
personally i like guys with beards, keep it all over but trimmed short. this will define your face, like outlining an image/text in black pen. Keep it tidy, and try changing your hair to fit your face, try a medium messy look.
  • skin lesions
  • 1 comment: