Monday, December 14, 2009

Salicylic Acid makes fingers feel like smooth-yet feel like it will peel, feel really uncomfortable?

I was applying Oxy salicylic acid cleansing pad on my acne with my thumb, index, and middle fingers. After two or three days, I could feel that those fingers are very smooth, yet it feel very insensitive. I don't know what my finger is going through, but I heard the salicylic acid clears pimples by peeling them off. Is this what is happening to my finger, they are being peeled off? If so, can anyone tell me how to soothe out the situation, my fingers feel very uncomfortable right now. Thx USalicylic Acid makes fingers feel like smooth-yet feel like it will peel, feel really uncomfortable?
Well, thats what acids do, they burn off a fine layer of your skin, resulting in that slippery feeling. The only way it'll feel better is if it grows back, so just give it time. You have to wash your hands after you use that stuff, if you're putting it on often and liberally enough for it to burn off a layer of your skin.Salicylic Acid makes fingers feel like smooth-yet feel like it will peel, feel really uncomfortable?
yeah i had try that oxy saliclic acid BUT the face wash one and dont really have that problem try useing that one also i do use a bit of lotion in my hands because they sometimes get dry because of it ALSO use the oxy face wash or daily wash that contains benzoyl peroxide i say it works better

No comments:

Post a Comment