Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I need some free software for retouching photo portraits, make skin perfect and change facial features,?

if you go to the adobe website, you can get a 30-day trial of Photoshop CS.





If you fall in love with it, it will cost you, but it will be worth it.I need some free software for retouching photo portraits, make skin perfect and change facial features,?
wow..I don't pay for photo shop ..and I have it already for like 8 months...:-) Report Abuse
I need some free software for retouching photo portraits, make skin perfect and change facial features,?
Look for Paint Shop Pro free version and give it a shot. recommended!! have PSP9 my self.
Photoshop Elements is bundled with other software, sometimes. If you don't already have it, spend a little money and buy it. (Honest people don't pirate software.)
www.cnet.com %26lt;--they offer free software %26amp; also software you can buy - hope this helps..
Download a software that is called the ';GIMP';. it is very similar to photoshop.. but its completely free.

No comments:

Post a Comment