Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What do you call this style of facial hair? photo provided?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3054/2551307142_b243638edb.jpg


the guy in the picture is immortal technique for those of you who don't know but anyway i want to know what people think about this. to me it looks nice neat and cool, what do you women think about it? is it better suited with a shorter haircut say like a size 2 buzz cut? and what is it called so if i were to go into a barber shop and ask for one.


thanks all.What do you call this style of facial hair? photo provided?
I don't think there is really a name for it. Just print a picture and bring it to your barber. If you don't have a printer describe it to him like this: A soft, sort of stubbly mustache. With a beard started across and down from the mustache. It needs to be tiny, growing bigger as it approaches the chin. I also need a line of hair connecting the chin part of the beard and the lower lip.





I think you can get it with any haircut. I've seen guys with a long haircut with this kind of beard.





I'm not a women, so I can't help you there. So, lookup ';I love Immortal Technique'; on Google. This way it will bring up results of girls saying they think he's hot. If girls do, then they like his beard. You can also say ';I love Immortal Technique beard.'; and see what comes up!What do you call this style of facial hair? photo provided?
Really, I don't like it. Why shave most of your face, and leave a little bit right at the bottom and on the chin? And the moustache? You should either have one or shave it, never leave it at 1-2mm long.





But this is just my opinion... if you like it...go for it.
Cool !





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
a beard?





i %26lt;3 immortal technique
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment