Monday, December 14, 2009

How much does photo facial cost? is it a good idea for extreme acne and why do you need five treatments?

Costs likely vary depending on location, but can be anywhere from $350-$700 depending on the area of the body.


Personally, I wouldn't chance it with acne. A photofacial will help with acne scarring; However, acne stems from bacterias in your facial pores. I would suggest doing your best to treat the acne prior to have this procedure done (mine has never completely gone away, but you do what you can do!). http://www.acne.org/whatisacne.html


If you're looking to smooth your skin and treat your acne, I'd be happy to introduce you to some of the products that I sell. They have REALLY helped to clear up most of my acne and my skin regenerates a lot faster even when I do have breakouts (so it doesn't last as long).
  • skin lesions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment