Monday, December 14, 2009

What is a good in expensive photo editor for vista-I want to edit facial flaws as part of the software. Thanks

ArcSoft Photo Impression 6. I use it all the time.





Also, photoshopexpress.com is an online program that you can also do that with. It's free.What is a good in expensive photo editor for vista-I want to edit facial flaws as part of the software. Thanks
I'm agreed, Portrait Professional is a great tool, you can download a demo before you buy and at the consumer level its only about $60 and you can use it straight away.What is a good in expensive photo editor for vista-I want to edit facial flaws as part of the software. Thanks
Photoshop Express -- free





Photoshop Elements -- about $100





Full Photoshop -- about $800





Gimp (Photoshop Clone) -- free





I haven't tried Gimp but I've tried the rest.





Elements is the best value unless someone else is paying.





V
';portrait professional';... specializes in faces... see their ads in Popular Photography magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment